Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Storm Barro HACKER L2ToweR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PORTUGUÊS
Boa Tarde
Amigos do Fórum Estou em 1 Servido Novo, Como tenha Visto o Titulo L2Storm, Estou Querendo EXE. o L2ToweR Mais Sempre Sou Barrado . Pelo o que andei Olhando estive trocando a system por uma que tenho que, e coloquei o IP do Serve, Ele Entra o HACKER EXE. Mais Quando eu vou entra em minha conta ela Diz que a minha Senha esta errado. e quando eu volto a system original ela entra . Sera quem Vocês pode ajudar? Grato

INGLÊS
Good Afternoon Friends of the Forum I am a New Served, How L2Storm has seen the title, I'm Wanting EXE. I'm always the L2ToweR More Barrado. From what I've been changing the system was looking for one that I have, and put the IP Serve, He Enters HACKER EXE. More When will I enter into my account it says that my password is wrong. and when I come back to the original system it enters. You will be who can help? Thanks

[Image: 5Y2na.jpg?1]
Try to make a "inject into next active game window" and start the game by yourself l2.exe =) I use a translator, sorry =) PS if you do not file l2.exe, rename l2.bin in l2.exe =)
Não Ainda n deu Certo
(06-05-2012 03:40 AM)Ckunep Wrote: [ -> ]Try to make a "inject into next active game window" and start the game by yourself l2.exe =) I use a translator, sorry =) PS if you do not file l2.exe, rename l2.bin in l2.exe =)

O problema que o ant-hacker esta na System. se eu mudar ela vai funcionar. so que o ip do serve n esta no l2.ini isso que ferra tudo Creio que deve esta em uns deles l2.int | l2.bin
If understood correctly, the change in IP addresses in the file l2.ini does not help? Most likely you have a protection and IP is taken from the file l2.int. Edit it, I did not work, so I use injector to the window with login \ password. Blush
Reference URL's