Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: I got a prob with Skills using!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a char on Innova and when i set up tower with skills and stuff he only attacks the first 5 minutes. After that he only does normal attacks again... no skills! Tried everything and have everything installed! Still dont know why he isnt constant using skills on mobs but normal attacks? Can anyone help me out? I would appreciate it!
(01-23-2012 22:29 PM)TeeTee Wrote: [ -> ]I got a char on Innova and when i set up tower with skills and stuff he only attacks the first 5 minutes. After that he only does normal attacks again... no skills! Tried everything and have everything installed! Still dont know why he isnt constant using skills on mobs but normal attacks? Can anyone help me out? I would appreciate it!

Oo kinky... set nuke condition to: mob HP>1%

try it
(01-23-2012 22:40 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2012 22:29 PM)TeeTee Wrote: [ -> ]I got a char on Innova and when i set up tower with skills and stuff he only attacks the first 5 minutes. After that he only does normal attacks again... no skills! Tried everything and have everything installed! Still dont know why he isnt constant using skills on mobs but normal attacks? Can anyone help me out? I would appreciate it!

Oo kinky... set nuke condition to: mob HP>1%

try it

Ill try it but it only goes down to 5%! and it wasnt like this before until I updated the version to the newest one! And also AUTO CP doesnt work too! Hit me up....
make a shortcut and downgrade like a boss

C:\l2tower\L2TowerUpdate.exe "1.4.1.72"
Reference URL's