Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How to connect 25.11.15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
l2.bin stop working everytime i launch, i must delete system folder and repair each time...other solution?
Tower stop work in balok instance guys please check and repair
True it's happened too me
(10-16-2015 20:55 PM)miyukichannn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2015 20:32 PM)BusterCasey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2015 17:09 PM)smallcactus Wrote: [ -> ]It haven't worked for more than 3 clients.

here is guide how to launch, not how to launch more than 3 clients per pc, so stop QQ

p.s others bots all know got same problem

I have guide for how to launch more than 3 clients:

Virtual Machine
share whit us your guide
Some help pls.

One time doing these guide,i suceeded running client on l2 launcher with tower.I had to exit client to update my plugin,did same process,i put name/pass,have launcher rdy,click inject into next active process,click play launcher and nothing.client opened without tower on.

Also,the one time i succeeded.i saw the inject into next active process button went black after injecting once,how you inject again on next client?
guys i play on l2gold.us and they did L2JGuard <<<<< this protect and i cant open tower program site and nothing where is it write'd tower, you know something about this protect guard ? can help me ??? i can give this l2jguard website for check what protect is it '' https://www.l2jguard.org/en/?%2Fguard%2F=lineage '' tnx for reply
I patched l2audio on other and l2vorbis on premium and clients run,but after some hours 1 of them crashes. Any idea how to to fix this?

Hook incoming packets failed i keep getting this message on opening clients
can someone tell me when i want use tower on other server than offic how i make it work?do i need another dsetup.dll or change to another version of Tower? i plan to play on L2 high Five
Fox?? help ???

i did the guide steps what i more i need to do?

i have v1.4.2.142,i must patch vorbis.dll Premium/ NA servers? must patch Other/LAudio??

and i have tower messages when tower activates the inject Hook incoming packets failed... what is that
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's