Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Looking for NpcName-e.dat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know it is nothing about L2Tower but I was searching everywhere I think... as in title,I am looking for NpcName-e.dat for CT2.6 L2off,I have found many of them in google but unfortunately none of them was for L2off they were for L2j,does anyone know where I can get it from or have one for share that I can have please
I dont believe that nobody has one ?
NpcName-e.dat is client side file. have nothing to do with server side NPC Table. still you can add or delete NPSs just from server side w/o any need of NpcName-e.dat.
Still do not understand your request but I think I have something like that in my old files. I will look for my old systems....
This file will let me see mobs lv/agro,I play L2Euro Hi5 which has L2off files,unforunately they wont let us see lv mobs,I have found NpcName-e.dat which let me see mobs till lv 67,I am searching one that will work with all mobs,NpcName-e.dat from java servers does not working Sad
You've been playing for like 5 years and don't know mob level? how
lvl chart: white +-3, Yellow 3-6 and light red 6-9, red +9
I was always playing L2j servers where lv mobs was implemented,now whole L2j servers are secured by antibots,so I am on L2off where I can use a bit L2Tower yet before developers will finish support of oldest chronicles like they finished with fishing,playing on L2Off is very hard and and many things I have to do manualy for example gues mobs Lv's and here I am asking for help L2Tower community because I cannot find this file anymore on google,so...

anyone has NpcName-e.dat working with L2Off files ?
u mean this ?

[attachment=2569]
(08-30-2015 17:00 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]u mean this ?

I have no idea what I can do with your file Big Grin just what I know that edited/moded NpcName-e.dat file will let me see mobs lv's/agro Smile
NPC Table in server side database gives the lvl and if an NPC is aggro.
From there you can decide if an elpy is 99 or if is lvl 1. also you can assign group NPC actions or armor/weapon.
I never used NpcName-e.dat to find out lvl of an npc because in client side is just as official if you haven't added custom NPC.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's