Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Looking for NpcName-e.dat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There was file file ( npcname-e. dat ) made by someone when official had Hi5 chronicle,unfortunately its gone from internet and I cannot find it Sad I would like to use this type of hack as once logged in I will be able to see lv's mobs even those on DV or loa,I dont know any other hack for it just this one,I though that someone have it yet from time when official was on Hi5 yet...
They're all 80+ man, level doesn't matter at all..

http://base.l2j.ru
Very helpful website but it is not what I am looking for Smile
I know, I just think using custom npcname-e just to know mob level is retarded, because mob level doesn't matter at all.. you kinda know mob level by zone if you EVER played l2 for real, and you can get the level from targetting the mob and seeing what color it is.

LUA Programming
function OnNpcInfo(mob)
mob:SetNewNickName(tostring(mob:GetLevel()))
end

plugin
Thanks Vinter for that plugin,if you could explain how can I use it that will be great as I am not pro and I have no idea how to made script/plugin buut know where to put and how to use Smile
(09-01-2015 18:17 PM)zakariasz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Vinter for that plugin,if you could explain how can I use it that will be great as I am not pro and I have no idea how to made script/plugin buut know where to put and how to use Smile

Event called when we get some info about some npc/monster (he spawn)
(09-01-2015 18:17 PM)zakariasz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Vinter for that plugin,if you could explain how can I use it that will be great as I am not pro and I have no idea how to made script/plugin buut know where to put and how to use Smile

create a .lua file, name it whatever you want and put that code inside. save the file inside /plugins folder inside l2tower
Do I need edit it somehow ? whole NPC's has "0" on them heades...
    LUA Programming
function OnNpcInfo(mob)
if mob:IsMonster() then
mob:SetNewNickName(tostring(mob:GetLevel()))
end
end

Again question is Smile do I need edit something in that as I still see "0" :/
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's