Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Home keybind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to rebind or disable the home button? I've searched around a little but couldn't find it. I'm guessing it's not possible.

Reason I'm asking this is because when I want to invite people (with a hard/long name) for a party I click their name and press home to type /invite in front. This makes the window pop up all the time screwing over the typing. And usually you have to be fast with inviting for parties like kama/laba/etc.

Not really a high priority thing but I'd be nice to have tbh (unless I didn't find it).
I can bind it under other key, just decide which
I want to rebind too. Because i use Apple minikeyboard and i haven't home key etc.
My first choice would be Insert, I don't think this key has any function in L2 and neither screws over any chatting.

/edit
@cecek
Does your thing have Insert? Not used to apple stuff.
(01-02-2012 16:57 PM)simchajra2 Wrote: [ -> ]My first choice would be Insert, I don't think this key has any function in L2 and neither screws over any chatting.

/edit
@cecek
Does your thing have Insert? Not used to apple stuff.

My Logitech keyboard doesnt have "insert" button
omg, "~" best key
sakaszli: Yes, this is the best key! Everyone have it and noone use it .)
If I remember well the ' ~ ' key activates the 12th slot on the 2nd bar if you're using an AZERTY keyboard (yes those exist) combined with 'enter chat' enabled. Reason is because ' = ' is on this key. Gosh this is getting hard. xD
What about the key completely on the top left under escape?

Wouldn't mind if it became ' ~ ' after all because I got my shots in that slot, wouldn't bother at all.
at future you can make it so we can choose where to bind it
maybe only vips too Smile
(01-02-2012 15:53 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]I can bind it under other key, just decide which

It would be better if you could make it possible to be set in configuration files
Reference URL's