Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Problems while updating to 1.4.2.134.1b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
What is wrong? I have version 1.4.2.134.1b and when I want "run & inject" L2.exe or "inject into process", L2 tower write me: "Load failed, unsuported version. ...." Huh
You need this but change version in screen for the new..

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-how-to-do...ta-version

and download new DSETUP page 37
i try to download new beta version but i cant. i download 1.4.2.133 the older version. i think i do something wrong. where can i find the new beta version. ty for the help and of course ty for your efford to help us, even with a beta version.
i have premium 1 year license
my avast is blocking l2tower.exe from beta version , damn it
use game mode on avast
i have problem, i can log, after 2-5 min i had crash and communcate "verification failed(no answer from game)"
(05-11-2015 18:53 PM)silypl Wrote: [ -> ]i have problem, i can log, after 2-5 min i had crash and communcate "verification failed(no answer from game)"

i had this but it was fixed after i changed that new dll and deleted gameguard
d
(05-11-2015 17:11 PM)akispapadopoulos882 Wrote: [ -> ]i try to download new beta version but i cant. i download 1.4.2.133 the older version. i think i do something wrong. where can i find the new beta version. ty for the help and of course ty for your efford to help us, even with a beta version.
i have premium 1 year license

use google. you can find many tutorial there. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's