Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Problems while updating to 1.4.2.134.1b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(05-09-2015 18:53 PM)lougane Wrote: [ -> ]hi all ! using the beta, y 'was there a risk of banned %+ ?

ppl are so funny when asking if there is a risk in using bot software!

Go and call the police to ask them if its risky to rob a bank...Huh
(05-11-2015 21:07 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2015 18:53 PM)lougane Wrote: [ -> ]hi all ! using the beta, y 'was there a risk of banned %+ ?

ppl are so funny when asking if there is a risk in using bot software!

Go and call the police to ask them if its risky to rob a bank...Huh

its not the same thing, if you walk in a bank with a gun - everyone see you and call police, if you use tower -do people only see you moving like bot or they can detect it by using server software, thats the question
hi ! I know there is a risk in using a bot program !!
but I wanted to know s "there was more risk with beta%*
sorry for English Shy
dsetup 6.0 or newer?
all is fine for me only next target have delay 5sec. Tomarrow im ill check l2t on my wynn+iss buff.

Any info about delay next targeT?
when i downgrade/upgrade process with 1.4.2.134.1b but after 1-2 secs there is a messege "L2TowerUpdate" stop working Confused , i think that i have to wait the foul version
hello. i manage to login after downgrade version but after 1-2 minutes i got critical -force exit ... i red all problems in this section and many people had the same problem with me. only 1 tried to reply and said that, that was happened cause of gameguard, so i deleted gameguard and gameguards.des as you all said so... and at the end had same problem ... Exclamation
When i try log it syas "Could not connect to Athentication Server. Try again later".
I have game updated, beta version and last Dsetup.dll

Do i need premium version for beta? or whats happening?
Using 1.4.2.134.1b and Dsetup-V7-Beta crash after login with AccountLimitBypassMode=1 option, if use AccountLimitBypassMode=2 can login but still works the first nuke skill and change target too slow when mob die.
Is the final stage DSETUP ready? I mean becouse this have bug, like no repeat skills, not use skills, delay on change target, no buff etc etc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's