Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Open Window Skills Table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys Anyone know how can open Skill Window (Alt K)
i was use
    LUA Programming
Command("/K");

or
    LUA Programming
Command("k");

but not work Sad
thnks for read
can i ask why you need this?
If he's playing on Interlude, there you need to actually open the skill window for the skills to load to the char, therefore the bot, so nukerbots actually nuke.

But I don't see why opening it manually is any extra effort... unless u'r restarting account wit the bot.
(03-21-2015 12:43 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]can i ask why you need this?
Hi Ker
for learn skills >.< i always got stuck with LearnAllSkills() until i'm open the window skills .
my ertheia ( another char get too ) char always get this issuse

Ker scripts is best Big Grin
(03-21-2015 15:49 PM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]If he's playing on Interlude, there you need to actually open the skill window for the skills to load to the char, therefore the bot, so nukerbots actually nuke.

But I don't see why opening it manually is any extra effort... unless u'r restarting account wit the bot.
sr i just play at offical server Smile ... ofc interlude need open the skill window for reload skills .... i got that problem too when play some private server interlude Sad

anyone can help me ? Big Grin
try to change the binding of the scortcut ALT+K to K ? from the l2 client options then use a script to command to press K
(03-21-2015 17:29 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]try to change the binding of the scortcut ALT+K to K ? from the l2 client options then use a script to command to press K

oh nice idea Big Grin i will try it when i'm back Big Grin thnks Fox for suggest
(03-21-2015 17:29 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]try to change the binding of the scortcut ALT+K to K ? from the l2 client options then use a script to command to press K

hum not work Big Grin same before char just type and chat on normal chanel Big Grin
disable auto chat

from l2 options
(03-22-2015 05:18 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]disable auto chat

from l2 options

thnks for reply Big Grin
but still not work Big Grin disable auto chat or enter chat or disable both of them still not work Sad ! hope l2tower will fix this issuse soon Big Grin
Reference URL's