Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Adena business is dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With this hero box thing adena prices go down like hell. Do you think it will be back to normal in the future or can we forget adena farming?
Adena farming on offi is dead since goddess when l2 became f2p.
(11-14-2014 21:28 PM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]Adena farming on offi is dead since goddess when l2 became f2p.

well i made quite good money since f2p too but this event kills everything..
Soon L2 that will be dead or you think they can continue recruiting more players that put cash?

as soon this new players see the grind wall and gear wall against old players, they quit xD

Waiting an see Big Grin
(11-14-2014 21:30 PM)vito54 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2014 21:28 PM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]Adena farming on offi is dead since goddess when l2 became f2p.

well i made quite good money since f2p too but this event kills everything..

I remember when adena value were $70/b, those were good times.
I remember times when adena was worth more than $1/m.. It was even $30/m on new servers at start.
(11-14-2014 21:08 PM)vito54 Wrote: [ -> ]With this hero box thing adena prices go down like hell. Do you think it will be back to normal in the future or can we forget adena farming?

Well if you ask me is about time for something like this....... I am an adena farmer if you can call me that way ... I keep up 4-5 partys non stop since two years now except this lately banwave period . is true I don't make adena to sell it and just to gear up my main. But in 2 years from full farming of 4-5 partys to not be able to gear just one char close to top gear is ridiculous .......
I think people are overestimating the chance and number of boxes you need to open to get adena.
(11-15-2014 05:25 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think people are overestimating the chance and number of boxes you need to open to get adena.

It is not about the adena itself ....... But just from few boxes chances to get high value items like dewr 100% blessing scroll and other stuff are realy high
want to see a YouTube video of this magic boxes opened
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's