Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Adena business is dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The chance rly that high or some ppl just see black again?
seems like high chance isnt working for me - 500 boxes and best thing i got was an elcyum Sad
well I consider them high since in just a few days in almost every serv you find in ah like 50+ dewr / a lot of 100% scroll of blessing for r2/r95/r99 weapons , price to giant/leg dyes and full elcyum dropped down like hell, price for cry to put second sa on apo went like 20% from what it was cause every one has some/ a lot of shops with gem r every where you look / and not to mention the amount of kaliel energy on market... and the price on market seems to have an impact only on this items , only the items that you can recive from Pandora box , rest of the items have the same price as before on market
Are these event items or have a value in shop? If they have we have a very dark time coming in adena business...
pandora boxes are until December 3rd. The reason the market was flooded is because of the many ppl that were holding hero coins, with Divine enchant being the only thing worth to take from it(1k hero coins).And i think after emergency maintance they nerfed the chance of DEWR.
(11-15-2014 12:26 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]well I consider them high since in just a few days in almost every serv you find in ah like 50+ dewr / a lot of 100% scroll of blessing for r2/r95/r99 weapons , price to giant/leg dyes and full elcyum dropped down like hell, price for cry to put second sa on apo went like 20% from what it was cause every one has some/ a lot of shops with gem r every where you look / and not to mention the amount of kaliel energy on market... and the price on market seems to have an impact only on this items , only the items that you can recive from Pandora box , rest of the items have the same price as before on market

You are forgetting that a lot of people have tens of thousands of hero coins saved up.

I myself opened 786 boxes, and all I got that was semi decent was a Giant's Life Stone, the rest of the stuff I might sell if I under cut, but it is likely I will never sell it because the demand for it simply isn't that high. Not a single DEWR or DEAR.

I didn't even get adena.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's