Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Mid Bypass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
the server is http://l2mid.com/

my friend said he can play with l2tower but i get dc when i choose my hero and try to press 'start'
having the same problem. I get disconnect in the character screen.

any suggestions how to bypass that stuff on an Interlude server?

should i delete gameguard.des and and add new dsetup.dll file?

or is there anything else I need to do to connect on a private Interlude server?
find out what antibot they use and version
how can i find thtat out?
so any news ?
guys help me i can use premium l2tower in l2mid??? i dont want to buy premium for nothing please help me!!!
No, Premium Tower doesn´t work on this server either. Sad
Anyone got a bypass?
Any News ?
I need help with l2mid serwer. I play, bot working but only 3 minutes and have DC
same problem i log with bot everyhing is ok but after 3 mins i get disconnect. i tryed delete dsetup.dll and add from other server where bot works but when i want open l2 it write filles are corrupted and i cant open l2. I read you said find what version of antibot they are using but how we can find it? I think they are using some protection which scan procesess bcs on l2mid one year before tower work only if you open l2 with tower but before log in you turn off tower. now i try this too but after 3 mins get this fcking disconnect. So if you can tell us how we can find what antibot they have it would be great thx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's