Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: NCSoft hates me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have created 21 accounts in the last 2 weeks, EVERY single on of them got banned in less than 48 hours. I think they may be doing it by IP address because I log a proxy server so my IP has changed.
Also I make consecutive emails you think that could also be an issue with it? like botbot1 - botbot7?

Its starting to bother me because it seems like I am just wasting time here. they get to 65ish and then poof. Any ideas?
pick up plugin was?
21? what a ridiculous number, if thats for business face it, you are flaged and need to rest bots, ive 14 bots every one of them was created with at least 2-3 days of difference, and some others i bought them cos of ban and im so lazy for raise the lvl, 1: stop creating accounts from the same service, 2: stop the "bot" "auto" "test" names on accounts and 3: dont do such amount from same ip, in the same host, use your head...
well you 're probably flagged, or you are doing it in a very retarded way (like the dude that unleashed 14 arbalesters overnight , all moving together from alligator to outlaw to spores to forsaken blah blah with KS on)
Try makeing new accs and activating them useing tor browser incl. log on acc and add l2 game on it also from tor browser than refersh and make a new one...... You will get ban on one from 5 account or so but the rest will remain safe
80% of Tor's IPs are already flagged as banned or used by other botters, so I do not recommend to use that browser.
I use a IP tunneling program, created all of my accounts on that, I think what did it was the user names. Smile I've made up some in the past that I got away with for about 2 years before they were caught, like botsforadena@hotmail.com or notabot46@hotmail.com just fun names to fuck with ncsoft and they lasted forever but now for some reason they are hitting all of them at once.
I should probably not make them in series and randomize emails huh. Its 7 clients all named IG differently so the only thing they have to go off of is IP (7 from the same IP address) or account names ie. banthisguy1 - banthisguy7 Smile
Personnaly, i dont raise a 7 man pt at once...

I create 1-2 accounts, create the toons, exp them solo to 85...

I do this til i have my full pt then i group them and get them 90+ - 95+

So far, got 3 pt running for 1-2 months...
In the past I haven't had any issues getting parties to 99 from the same IP. I have had 4 full 99 parties at one point in time that were all sold. Now I can't even get one toon to 85. Its getting rather annoying.
had same problem with weird bans.
Atm im botting on accs bought here: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-wts-accounts-acc-service and after 1 month no bans so far.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's