Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: NCSoft hates me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NCsoft has flagged me too, and I only have like 35 accounts created over 6 weeks. What is interesting to me is today I was botting new characters on 3 accounts, 1 new and 2 old account, and only the new one got banned.

When it first happened I couldn't access the website even, so I changed my IP address. I created this new (now freshly banned) account on a different computer than usual and it still got banned 5 days after its creation. I'm trying to figure how they're doing it, which is simultaneously frustrating and a "challenge accepted" feeling. What if I went to the public library and made 3 accounts from there, using their computers? I bot them all from the same computer, but six clients running, and only that new one got force crashed.

What specifically did NCsoft flag about me? Grr!
ive been botting till now 18 days 24/7 GF and S2 with other bot, with pick up propperly set (its better than tower) and i see sometimes only traps taht never pick up, even the adena amount from those mobs that drop "trap" is a lil more than the normal drops, my bit dont pick that adena, and target is set to only target mobs on list. 0 bans since i moved to that bot for FARM, and for COC forget it, is 100% ban now. So tower is only for assist atm. GL
This topic is about being banned for creating accounts, even getting accounts that were never logged in banned, not getting banned for botting or pickup. But uh thanks.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's