Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Tower don't work :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have problem....

When i update L2Tower to new version he stop working. I restart my comp still nothing, deletete and download again still nothing, I'm using tower for long time and never had that problem. He stop working i cant launch tower... Just zero reaction pls help How to the F*** i need to do to launch it? SadSadSadSad
(08-02-2014 11:01 AM)MyFarmYourFun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I have problem....

When i update L2Tower to new version he stop working. I restart my comp still nothing, deletete and download again still nothing, I'm using tower for long time and never had that problem. He stop working i cant launch tower... Just zero reaction pls help How to the F*** i need to do to launch it? SadSadSadSad

stop whine and start analyze and collect info about error
I read all new thread, and any of them dont resolve my problem. I CANT launch l2 tower and yhis is my problem, dont have antyvirus, or other stuff that could block tower, latest version start but after update zero reaction. And if you dont have idea what to do pls dont spam i need help not good advice.
nobody will not help you if you do not tell details on error? that in describing an error?
Antyvirus -> LOLLOLOLZZZZ i lost it after that
dont have any error i just cant lauch the program..... he dont anserw
Reference URL's