Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: AIR RUSH question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can someone please upload a script that works fine with Air Rush and pick up?
When i run the script i get this error 16 and i tried to change ; to () but it didn't work. Also, i want to be able to chose what to pick up, in my case mp pots.
So, all in all, please could someone upload a script that combines Air Rush usage without the char getting stuck at 300 range and pickup where you can also select what to pickup from /xcfg ? Thanks Smile
find

function CountMonstersInRangeĀ®

change to
Code:
function CountMonstersInRange(r)

it aint rocket science people ®
oh man, thank you for this script! i was messing with these settings scratching my head for a few minutes, but this seems to do the trick just right.
(08-03-2014 23:41 PM)macacoprego Wrote: [ -> ]got the error 16 thing with this script, with all setings off

Same code, with the correction in line #15
(08-13-2014 14:38 PM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2014 23:41 PM)macacoprego Wrote: [ -> ]got the error 16 thing with this script, with all setings off

your code doesn't have the correction. See the copyright symbol in your script's line 15?

[Image: duh.jpg]

This is the correct code

[Image: right.jpg]
(08-13-2014 16:46 PM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2014 14:38 PM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]

your code doesn't have the correction. See the copyright symbol in your script's line 15?

[Image: duh.jpg]

This is the correct code

[Image: right.jpg]

Ty. i dont know why it not take the change. I re upload it and I see it fine now.
Edit : CountMonstersInRangeĀ® to CountMonstersInRange® and all good !
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's