Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: AIR RUSH question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-01-2014 17:06 PM)valerox22 Wrote: [ -> ]Where i create and use and nothing problem, and me friend same,

How I know the number of my local? To change it?
disables all, just let the pve target "select an option" mele it off, and also pickup and test. my not given me any problems, but I will check.
(08-01-2014 16:41 PM)Luzbell Wrote: [ -> ]It script is getting right error;

"Script Error: Lua error (Script not valid) - [String "repeat..."]:16: 1(' expected near 'local'

At the end of line 16 change that trademark or whatever character to (). That's why forums have a source code button Wink
Script seems to work great, but i was wonding if its possible to just activate the pickup section if my MP condition is under xxx amount?
Tried to google it but couldnt find any good commands to try Tongue
(08-01-2014 18:26 PM)bloomeffect Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2014 16:41 PM)Luzbell Wrote: [ -> ]It script is getting right error;

"Script Error: Lua error (Script not valid) - [String "repeat..."]:16: 1(' expected near 'local'

At the end of line 16 change that trademark or whatever character to (). That's why forums have a source code button Wink

Thanks for help, it's working as well now.
Hi, Please can u remake this script without Pick Up? Because when i delete pick up part i get error after some minutes in game ..
(08-03-2014 16:04 PM)ShadoQ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Please can u remake this script without Pick Up? Because when i delete pick up part i get error after some minutes in game ..

I have same problem!
(08-01-2014 04:09 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys...

For the Cloud Breaker... How can i make it use Air Rush 1st then Hydro Attack but only use Air Rush if distance from mob allows it...?

I tried to put both in Nuke and Air Rush with condition of mob's hp to be above 95%... and range 800...

But it keeps trying to use it when my toon is next to the mob so she is not using Hydro Attack or if she does, there is a big delay...

I tried adding in self buff with No Target... same problem... I even tried a Feoh script that i had and modified skills id... but same thing...

Anyone has a solution pls???

Thx for sharing and helping!

make script my cloud braker use air rush always when is mob more them 300 range
(08-01-2014 05:04 AM)soul2eat Wrote: [ -> ]have you try using it once only in nuke setting? instead of repeat for "air rush"?

this one should solve the problem
got the error 16 thing with this script, with all setings off
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's