Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: pick up still not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have v126 and pick up is not working, please help!
using pick up l2tower or apickup by SimmonH ?
(07-31-2014 23:03 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]using pick up l2tower or apickup by SimmonH ?
tower pick up as usual.
not scared using built in pickup??

Got any ban since u do this?
I have selective pick up, I edit the xcfg for only items that drop in my areas.
No bans from pick up yet!
Same here.... i use built in pickup selective.... still no ban from pickup from when i've make a veri restrictive item list. But with .126 version still don't pickup nothing :-\
I have the same issue too, but i got lot of fortune packs using spoil, and a item named "requiem fragment" that u can craft any type of requiem item
when will /xcfg be fixed ?
lf admin response please
keep claim guys Smile will be fix soon ! they need a break ^^
(07-31-2014 23:25 PM)Cttdav Wrote: [ -> ]I have selective pick up, I edit the xcfg for only items that drop in my areas.
No bans from pick up yet!

Reason why im asking is that i had an iss with selective pickup as weel... only a few items to pickup in /xcfg and it got banned 3 weeks ago...

Since then, i use /apickup which works but aint perfect...
Good for melee characters but for range, not that good... And with the Ertheia, its causing me problems too...

Also, using /apickup, i found an item last week that im pretty sure L2T pickup would have picked... Its an herb of mana with regular id but description was a bunch of numbers then Herb of Mana. I had regular herbs of mana in my wanted list but apickup found it was not a regular herb and didnt pick it up...

I guess i'll give the selective pickup another try...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's