Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: pick up still not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-01-2014 04:16 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2014 23:25 PM)Cttdav Wrote: [ -> ]I have selective pick up, I edit the xcfg for only items that drop in my areas.
No bans from pick up yet!

Reason why im asking is that i had an iss with selective pickup as weel... only a few items to pickup in /xcfg and it got banned 3 weeks ago...

Since then, i use /apickup which works but aint perfect...
Good for melee characters but for range, not that good... And with the Ertheia, its causing me problems too...

Also, using /apickup, i found an item last week that im pretty sure L2T pickup would have picked... Its an herb of mana with regular id but description was a bunch of numbers then Herb of Mana. I had regular herbs of mana in my wanted list but apickup found it was not a regular herb and didnt pick it up...

I guess i'll give the selective pickup another try...

mb not only reason get ban by pick up ! have another way i think so ^^
Can you post a link to a pickup please. I will try it. Since tower pickup isn't working.
(08-01-2014 15:40 PM)Cttdav Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a link to a pickup please. I will try it. Since tower pickup isn't working.

search = apickup last topic on 2nd page

BTW, built in pickup works but only if you add FILTER BY DROP: PLAYERS
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's