Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Client Crash - v1.4.1.126
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can start the l2tower program on v1.4.1.126 and when I try to start and inject a client it starts to load and says that it has injected, and then it immediately crashes the client. Has anyone else had this problem? I am running windows 7 64-bit.

Whats weird is that I can get it running fine on another windows 7 computer but on my main computer it keeps crashing on client startup. So i am wondering if there is some software on my computer that is stopping it from starting the client.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have the same issue! It works fine on my main pc but not on my laptop...

Both are running Win 7 64 bits, both were updated with latest framework and .net, and i did a clean install of L2Tower on both...

Here is the error i get when i try to launch on laptop...
It takes like 2 minutes from the time i clickRin & Inject 1 before i get this msg.

[Image: dxsL6WS.jpg]
Are you crashing with critical error or just game client freezing? I'm having a problem with crit error on injection, tried 100 different ways and can't get it to work.
Same issue. Critical Error before i can see login screen.

Quote:Exception:
Code [EXCEPTION_READ_VIOLATION DataAddress:0x00000000]
Address [0x118781F7]
SegCs [0x0023]

NWindow.DLL [0x11160000] Offset [0x007181F7]
finaly got it to work... Found out there was a missing dll from the LIBS folder on my install...
also remove plugins after each update then add them one by one back
(08-01-2014 02:04 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]also remove plugins after each update then add them one by one back

hi fox, this is ot..
but the apply fix for disable auto target isn't working?
im now targetting players who attacks me.
if it got broken whit the update will be fixed
ok ty, seems it really got broken, coz i tried reinstalling a clean tower xD , will be waiting for fix, tnx
(08-01-2014 02:02 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]finaly got it to work... Found out there was a missing dll from the LIBS folder on my install...

what dll ?

Error: History: UD3DRenderDevice::Unlock <- UViewport::Unlock <- UWindowsViewport::Unlock <- Draw <- UGameEngine::Draw <- GRenDev = fd420000 <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Exception:
Code [EXCEPTION_WRITE_VIOLATION DataAddress:0x29E56120]
Address [0x29E56120]
SegCs [0x0023]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's