Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Client Crash - v1.4.1.126
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-01-2014 03:15 AM)johnreese Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2014 02:02 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]finaly got it to work... Found out there was a missing dll from the LIBS folder on my install...

what dll ?

Error: History: UD3DRenderDevice::Unlock <- UViewport::Unlock <- UWindowsViewport::Unlock <- Draw <- UGameEngine::Draw <- GRenDev = fd420000 <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Exception:
Code [EXCEPTION_WRITE_VIOLATION DataAddress:0x29E56120]
Address [0x29E56120]
SegCs [0x0023]

This is the error that I get. Right when the client loads, it immediately errors and this message comes up. I'm tempted to re-install windows. Because i have another computer with windows 7 that is fairly re-imaged

Now I am getting this error! Process is the same, it says my client is injected successfull, right when you see the login screen, the client immediately crashes and I get the crit error. I have attached a picture of the error message. Anyone else get this?

Okay weird, i restarted my computer and then it works now ><...but i think it happened because I put the unstuck plugin in my plugins folder. But even after I deleted the plugin and restarted l2tower, the error would come so it need a full computer restart. I guess plugins aren't working yet either Sad
(08-01-2014 02:02 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]finaly got it to work... Found out there was a missing dll from the LIBS folder on my install...

what dll ?

Error: History: UD3DRenderDevice::Unlock <- UViewport::Unlock <- UWindowsViewport::Unlock <- Draw <- UGameEngine::Draw <- GRenDev = fd420000 <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

Exception:
Address [0x29E56120]
SegCs [0x0023]

Same error. Deleted all plugins, restarted pc and still this error. Then deleted tower and downloaded a fresh one and still error.
error again after restart also for me
I have a newly imaged windows 8 laptop and it runs multiple clients flawlessly...didn't even need to update .net framework
Can you share your system folder?
(08-01-2014 15:24 PM)z3thu Wrote: [ -> ]Can you share your system folder?

LOL no, thats not how this works. The process that you used before the update is still the same. And who are you even asking that to? I see why you have a -2 rep
How are some people so stupid. You think someone will read your acc info out of system folder?
(08-01-2014 16:03 PM)z3thu Wrote: [ -> ]How are some people so stupid. You think someone will read your acc info out of system folder?

you're special? there need to replace one file and delete one folder.
do you think you wrote and ran all right do system for you?
something you someone to blame?
mb simple, you - stupid? yeah, you - stupid
The DLL it was asking me was: MSVCP110.dll

I had it in my older version .124 so i just copied it from my old backup folder of the v124 to the libs folder in my new .126 version...

Hope it helps some of you!

what dll ?

Exception:
Address [0x29E56120]
SegCs [0x0023]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's