Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Changing HTML Code - Auto Farm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone be interested about how to automatically update the html code received from the NPC teleport dialogue? So for example lets say you have your Auto-Farm script running and then your bots get stuck at the teleport NPC because ncsoft changed the html code...and then you gotta run the /html plugin and manually change the teleport and msg strings inside your Auto-Farm script. This has been a pain in my ass so I figured I would do something about it and try to automatically update the html code for the teleportation selection in my Auto-Farm script. I believe I have found a way to remedy this problem so I wanted to ask if it was desirable by others before I go balls deep into this issue. This is by no means a script or plugin that I could hand over and it will fix all your problems, but rather a process that I could teach and show others how to do. Although I do have working code that will teleport you to Imperial Tomb and Wall of Argos no matter what kind of changes ncsoft tries to do in the html code for the npc dialogue(i think).
I haven't really searched around on the site to see if there was anyone else that has approached this issue so I just went ahead and made this thread to see if anyone would respond LOL.
Anyways...let me know what you guys think. If I didn't explain something very well or if you have any questions, please let me know.

-tophersoccer
Hello,

I solved this issue and I am selling the function library here : http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-select-np...lay-string
(07-12-2014 20:01 PM)lifenz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I solved this issue and I am selling the function library here : http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-select-np...lay-string

Okay cool so someone has worked with this! I am curious to how you iterate through the html code. What I did was just keep finding the string "teleport" and then substring the characters that I need after "teleport". Could I private message you my code and you can see what I have done? Its messy and not very efficient but it works! I think....
yeah it totally works! I have a function that will teleport to the right location! All you gotta do it put in the teleport number that is in the list. So if you want to go to Giran in the teleport list, which is the third teleport in the list, then you put in "3" and it goes to Giran! No matter if its the 2nd teleport, 5th, or 1st, it works!

You guys are missing out!
How do you fix it ? beacause its a big deal in scripts this issue.., all the scripts use a npc teleport
I substring out the specific piece of code that i need in the html code right before i teleport.

Although I think kerberos has a easier way to do lol, he uses GetLinkForText() somehow, theres a post i read where he talks about it but I didn't really understand how to get the teleport string locations
Reference URL's