Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Performance issue / Optimize Performance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a problem with l2tower since Monday. Whenever I log clients with L2tower they eat so much more CPU than normal (>25%) making it impossible to log more than 3-4 clients effectively.

- Optimize Performance is on in-game.
- Turn off Optimize Performance Option on l2tower is disabled.
- I haven't made any changes on my PC nor on the software.
- I have tryed reinstalling a fresh l2t on a new folder and using it.
- Clean clients work just fine and so do they with other bot softwares.

The problem persists, looking for some help.
nothing on this issue ?
No clue.
Try deleting/creating a new system folder in your lineage2 installation you use for botting. Or even make a complete new lineage2 installation/folder (for the bot).

Also try this: Create another windows user and try running l2tower clients from there. If problem vanishes, then some other application interferes with l2tower in your initial windows user account.

Edit: I just saw you are running v118. You could try downgrading to v116 just to check that its not this version that may causes those issues.
I haven't installed any new software on my computer beside WTFast that I've disabled already, tower ran just fine till this Monday, L2 patch came on Wednesday so it can't be that either.

I'll try with a new l2 system, I didn't think the issue could be there since fresh/other bot clients run smoothly.

How can I downgrade my l2t version ?

Edit: Found it, for anybody who needs it, right click on the l2tower icon on the windows icon track.

Thanks for your help.

Edit2: For anybody dealing with this issue downgrade your version to v116 as testforl2 adviced.
Also related topic I couldn't find before: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-v-118?hig...%2Bversion
Reference URL's