Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: A Problem With Mage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im currently playing HI5 server everything works great but i farm at dragon valley center that there are some mobs with name gem dragon,sometimes there also spawns gem dragon hatchling mobs but my mage dont use spells on them he just hit dragon hatchling with hes AM XD please help me on that or how to avoid attack those mobs or to make him hit also this mobs...
here is a screen [Image: 9rjq.png]
I was just going to post about this so...
yeah, same problem here, and my friends have the same problem too.
Also when using l2tower to only target the mobs and we cast the spells manually, the bot actually loses the target when Hatchling appears.
Hatchling normally takes target automatically. Just as the Gem Dragon dies it appears in its place already targeted and you just cast spells, you don't have to target it with mouse. But when using l2tower it removes the target on Hatchling and we have to target it again with mouse.
My guess is that the original autotarget of Hatchlings messes with l2tower targetting. Actually the l2tower target comes as a second click on the monster after it's already targeted, which is the same as clicking it with left mouse button again = Attack with melee weapon.
Why it loses target when no nuke or melee attacks are activated in l2tower is a mystery though Smile.
Any ideas on fixing these issues?
I have same problem and ppl dont help Sad
(02-17-2014 20:41 PM)ultimakracia Wrote: [ -> ]I have same problem and ppl dont help Sad

Up ! any solution ?
YOu need to load,
//xcfg
and set the 2nd spawn monster to highest priority..

ie,
hit hatching,
hatchling dies,
new mob spawns instant.

this is useful when doing quest mobs too, like on official doing quest mobs that spawn in the same fashion.
Reference URL's