Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Valiance UPDATE Patch Notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quote:Expired VIP Member
really
(12-12-2013 18:27 PM)SinnedK Wrote: [ -> ]v1.4.1.112

Dont know what the guys talk here with premium...

Here i have VIP and in my bot stay Premium License found.
Talk me a other story to not have Premium if u this mean.
And Premium Button exis. Just is no problem to wait, just if i read here we need premium to can use it now is it wrong. @Botter100

v1.4.1.112? update for beta version!!!
how? use search!!!

or u can give me ur account and use another bots... Big Grin
xD shit, now i check it sorry haha thanks
stupid question, we really need Premium aucount for beta?
(12-12-2013 19:14 PM)xavalier Wrote: [ -> ]stupid question, we really need Premium aucount for beta?

rly. try to update and ur licence will be not supported on beta version
(12-12-2013 19:14 PM)xavalier Wrote: [ -> ]stupid question, we really need Premium aucount for beta?

BETA is ONLY for Premium... it,s a special feature for those who encourage the DEVs and help them improve/friendinvite x L2T...
but is the beta working?
(12-12-2013 20:38 PM)oozaoru Wrote: [ -> ]but is the beta working?

Yes and no, some fixes to do...

YES it loads, you can use many features but some are not working or bugged... like ISS BUFFS that are giving problems, they are working on it...

But for example, i just tried the Premium Script for quests 1-20 on a human mystic and it worked. I had to modify them because they changed few things in game, but worked...
if im premium how do i get beta?

ok so i know how to get beta now but I don't know what the correct number is to input into the update popup. what is it?
Its listed in forums. If your VIP you can read VIP areas and look at the beta number.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's