Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Valiance UPDATE Patch Notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
not work more ^^ we need to wait of new update? or is complete destroyed to bot using? Smile
(12-11-2013 21:07 PM)SinnedK Wrote: [ -> ]not work more ^^ we need to wait of new update? or is complete destroyed to bot using? Smile

Wait a few DAYS i would say... DEVs need to analyze the new updated client and find a way to make L2T work with it...

PATIENCE is a virtue...
Hi guys, i just want to ask when the l2tower update will be ready for work on official chronos server, i know devs have lot to do but i just want to know its some hours? days?
Stop asking, when they have an answer they'll let us know.
It will be when It will be.
Maybe today, maybe tomorrow.
[Image: tumblr_lxqyap2KVF1qfu4tho1_400.png]
In ClockMan we Trust! Smile)
Quote:The rewards have been decreased in hunting zones for Levels 1~85 where the BOT activity is high:

The Giant's Cave
Ketra Orc Outpost
Varka Silenos Barracks
Wall of Argos
Stakato Nest
The Fields of Silence/Whispers
Delusion Chamber
Cruma Tower 1st Level
Plains of the Lizardmen
Frozen Labyrinth
Antharas’ Lair
Monastery of Silence 2nd Floor
Forge of the Gods Top Floor

AHAHAHAHAHAHA NC SOFT MAKE ME LOL, POOR TRUE LEGITS, They life became harder)))
I downloaded the newest system folder (system_13) from here http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-guide-lin...xe-dsetup, unpacked, replaced
I clicked update to L2Tower (I have the version v1.4.112) but it doesn't work.
I updated Lineage 2 Valiance yesterday and It worked perfectly (without L2 Tower)
Can you run L2Tower normally?
Am I the only one who have problems?
Must I do something more?

I take the message "Load failed, unsoported Game version"
It wont work on 1.4.1.112, you need to wait for 1.4.1.113 or use beta if you can.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's