Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: PROVIDENCE TEAM TOWER ON BAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to know the team's tower, and also propose a discurssão about this new wave of bans what's going on official servers.
1 - There is a new program or tool on the official deployed after the last update that identifies the use of the tower?
2 - What are the tools that were allegedly being used so effectively to detect the use of the tower in the last days?
3 - What are the steps that will be taken by the staff of the tower to make it difficult to detect the use of bot?
I do not feel safe to go further in the game the tower, I stopped using the three weeks and is being bad.Sad
+1
+1
they spent 2-3 weeks banning ranger premium accounts now they moved on to tower
if you want to be safe dont bot no other way to give you 100% guarantee that you won't get caught
and keep in mind that historically they have always done banwaves a few weeks before and after an update. And bigger ban waves the two times they did server mergers
I have only one answer: use 1.4.1.111.3b or wait for official release
I only know about pick bans and some ip bans for multiple account creation and bans with ip already banned in the past, that we dont know if zr have this type of ban now, but in the past i saw some zranger users banned for pick too, anyways zr users are not giving information in the forums cause ncsoft spys xD we dont really know if other programs are getting bans or no.
simple when you get ban dont log anymore till change ip or certain amount of hours, they, ppl say didnt check by ip but they do. my friend got ban just sitting and leeching exp.

when he try to recover gm say, ip was the same as offenders.

just to let you know they are hardcore now because the update.
ban on two more accounts on chronos (one dwarf and Spoil A summoner), with these two accounts are banned 16 accounts in less than 1 month used version 1.4.1.111.3b detail ... the dwarf was not catching drop and had never connected the bot only loguei him in this tower last week there monastery, we were unable to report because I was watching the whole time and nimguém allegedly showed up to report, they are detecting inject the tower in the game?
many doubts, NO REPLY!
ppl stop qq about ban, i don't use it now, coz off bans, but my chars all are safe, they cleaneing server before update, that sh1t was before few updates too Big Grin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's