Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UPDATE 2:38]- Dante Fowler is being traded to the Rams for a 3rd in 2019
zhangzk Offline
Banned

Version: None
[UPDATE 2:38]- Dante Fowler is being traded to the Rams for a 3rd in 2019

Ty Montgomery is headed to the Ravens for a 7th round pick in 2020:[UPDATE 12:45]- The Lions have traded Golden Tate to the Eagles for a 3rd round pick:[UPDATE 12:44]- Titans “came in late” with an offer for Thomas.[UPDATE 12:05] Demaryius Thomas to the Texans. This one stings. Houston pulls off this deal to replace Will Fuller http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-au...yan-jersey , who tore his ACL on Thursday against the Dolphins. [UPDATE 8:45]- Ian Rapoport says there is a better than 50/50 chance that the Broncos trade Thomas:The NFL trade deadline is today at 3 PM central time. We have heard from multiple people that this could be the most active trade deadline in a long time. I have visions of a baseball trade deadline type of day, but I know that isn’t realistic. The only thing I care about is the Titans adding a pass catcher that can actually come in and help them. There are rumored to be quite a few of those guys available- including (but not limited to) Golden Tate, DeSean Jackson, Demaryius Thomas and possibly Randall Cobb. All 4 of those guys could come in and help the Titans right away. We wrote about Tate here yesterday and DeSean here.We will use this thread to track the news, rumors and deals that we hear about today. Hit me up on Twitter (@jmorrisMCM) if you see anything that hasn’t been covered here. BRING US A PLAYMAKER JON!Who are your top five Tennessee Titans players of all time? There’s not much else I can say before I get my own list started. The Titans are a team that have had some of my favorite players wear the Navy and Columbia blues. My list only concerns those who played in the Music City, so Oilers don’t count, but they can for you.5. Eddie GeorgePhoto by Scott Miller/Getty ImagesEddie George may not have had the prettiest stats on yards per attempt, but I loved him not just because he was exciting, but also because he played for Ohio State, who I am a fan of (not the best offseason for that with what’s going on behind the scenes with the football program, but that’s beside the point). George made four straight Pro Bowls from 1997-2000.George was a key piece of the Titans’ run to the Super Bowl in 1999, and even managed to break through tackle attempts from legendary defenders such as Ray Lewis and current 49ers general manager John Lynch. 4. Chris JohnsonPhoto by Wesley Hitt/Getty ImagesOh yeah Cheap Corey Davis Jersey , CJ2K. How could I not include one of the few players in NFL history to rush for 2,000 yards in a single season in my list?Simply put, in his prime, Johnson was a cutback machine. [Image: nike_titans_1202.jpg]
He combined deep, nasty jump cuts with (as Gus Johnson famously put it) “Getting away from the cops speed.” Johnson was crazy fast when he kicked in the gears, and his legendary 2009 season stands as the franchise’s single season rushing record.3. Steve McNairPhoto by Matthew Stockman/Getty ImagesMy first experience with Steve McNair was playing as him on my PC on Backyard Football 2002 back in the day. Ever since then, I loved him. McNair’s deadly combination of passing and scrambling made him a force for years, eventually leading to him winning co-MVP along with Peyton Manning in 2003. McNair’s final drive in Super Bowl XXXIV (seriously though, why don’t they just use regular numbers or just name them after years?) is one that will forever be remembered by Titans fans. He was a passionate, fun player to watch, and he is sorely missed by the football community. R.I.P.2. Jurrell CaseyPhoto by Maddie Meyer/Getty ImagesYeah, here's twist. As one of my favorite defensive tackles in the league Cheap Austin Johnson Jersey , Jurrell Casey is a freak. He’s a fluid player and is one of the nastiest interior pass rushers in the game. If he didn’t play for a small market team like the Titans (or if the Titans went 14-2 or something), you’d hear his name come up a lot more.At least his play has been recognized, as he’s made it to three consecutive Pro Bowls.1. Zach MettenbergerNah, just kidding.It’s actually....1. Marcus MariotaPhoto by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesDuh. Insanely accurate, insanely quick, great under pressure, great at moving defenders with his eyes, and all around way better than most people outside of Tennessee give him credit for, Marcus Mariota is a superb quarterback and my favorite Titans player of all time.You’ve seen my favorite Titans players, but how about yours? List your favorite Titans players in the comment section below.
01-03-2019 07:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gameguard update 9/2 multiboxingtoon 305 120,367 05-21-2020 20:08 PM
Last Post: studiotan
  Watch ALl Games On NCAA Football 2nd November 2019 ESPN TV jackelynf3 0 828 10-28-2019 20:16 PM
Last Post: jackelynf3
  Massive Male Plus Supplement - Reviews 2019 & Read Where To Buy HfidMay 0 811 10-19-2019 06:51 AM
Last Post: HfidMay
  ODIS Service 5.1.6 + PostSetup 89.5.60 + Update + License + Launcher + Firmware adrbekk 0 5,064 10-09-2019 02:22 AM
Last Post: adrbekk
  VAG Flash Data [09.2019] VW/Seat/Skoda/Audi/Bentley/Lamborghini adrbekk 0 2,727 10-09-2019 02:16 AM
  Toyota Electronic Parts Catalog System [07.2019] Multilingual adrbekk 0 2,394 10-09-2019 02:11 AM
  Subaru FAST III Europe + General [05.2019] Multilingual adrbekk 0 2,594 10-09-2019 02:05 AM
  Scania Multi [03.2019] Multilingual + Patch adrbekk 0 3,060 10-09-2019 01:58 AM
  Cummins INCAL [10.2019] Full DVDs adrbekk 0 2,509 10-09-2019 01:47 AM
  BMW KSD [09.2019] Multilingual adrbekk 0 2,938 10-09-2019 01:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)