Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz help :(
mygift0 Offline
Expired VIP Member

Version: 1.4.3.143
plz help :(

plz help Sad
i was donate... but cant using / help me!!
i was 8.5$ donate 20min ago

when my account change premium?

and.... i need premium linesce

more minute need it or whats wrong?

can u help me?

-------------------------------------------
cant write [Help and Turorials] pannel

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-25-2018 15:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bruber Offline
Elpy

Version: None
RE: plz help :(

I had it once, it took me half a day, and it was enough to log out and log in with my account again. Congratulations. Someday you'll need to buy Escape from Tarkov items. Then we will speak about it and we will choose the one from us to our leader! So be ready for trading and Escape From Tarkov Items. On my favorite games store Odealo. Did you buy Escape from Tarkov items? OOOO the best thing I've ever seen in my life are rubles and rifles and headphones and a helmet in Escape from Tarkov.
Yes, I bought items on Odealo and I'm super happy with how the transaction went, I left them even good feedback, that's why I'm sure we can create something great and something beautiful together. How to explain to foreign guests that other people like to help each other? We must be good to ourselves and more to trade in EfT - because Escape from Tarkov is life and truth and buy yourself Weapons and Cash (items and rubles) https://odealo.com/games/escape-from-tarkov
so that afterwards you will not be sorry if you buy a game and if you have a better idea of the game. In total, you know how you do not have to look and you can write whatever you like. I keep rexce on the keyboard and I think people should co-opt and buy rub; le...
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2019 16:17 PM by Bruber.)
10-25-2018 17:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)