Joined: Jan 2011
Anti-bots Types - How to detect & act.
There are few antibot types, you can detect what they are by just observe them, also you should read this thread to minimalize risk of geting banned of lol servers like l2world and other...
- Some antibots prevent access t process memory. (GameGuard, Frost). When you try inject into that process you will see ACCESS_DENIED error. You need to disable game guard, or/and force game to load bot. You can do that by using local/global patching. Also you can use delay load [premium] to put hooks ingame after you login but thats not needed.
- Some anti-bots sending data to server when user login. (Lameguard and others). When you type login and password or when you select server anti-bots usually sends info about you to l2server, this is a moment when you get ban. To avoid ban you need to inject bot on character selection screen if possible. In worst case you will get crash/dc, but you will be able to try as many ways as you need with different settings.
- Some anti-bots may show you capcha. If you see in-game capcha to write, then server on what you play is for 99% l2j, there are 2 types of capcha - those who use crest bitmap and those who just use in-game letters or just text, for that 2 you can make a screen.
- Some anti-bots killing user process I found once anti-bot who was killing explorer.exe on my computer every 10s - very lame. For that 2 types you should use local/global patching -> then you dont need to run bot every time and you can enable also in bot block for killing other/self process [premium].
- You should also check if bot working by using Home key or /CFG command Sometimes even if loader gives you error, bot may load and work in correct way.
- You will be more safe if you close l2tower loader after loading
|03-05-2012 22:58 PM