Joined: Jan 2011
- Fixed pet buffs
- Own pet, myself & party members won't be targeted with shift from now.
- Added missing max range settings to pet buffs.
- Fixed bug when monster attack blocks target.
- Changes in target managment for locking target.
- Fixed using heal skill InCombat. From now this option should work.
- Fixed healing pet. (bug in html)
- Fixed pickup after attack. Now should work correct. (Not tested)
- Extended delay between /sit and /stand to 5 seconds.
- Added new command /xcfg what shows external editor.
- Changed configuration file format. From now we use binary format, in that file here is all configuration saved include monster settings.
- All configuration files are now saved in "config" subdirectory of l2tower. You can delete all .bin, .ini files and folders what looks like path to your game directory.
- PVP targeting, pet auto-attack, mele auto-attack, don't target with shift settings aren't saved to file now (enable/disable options). Don't forget to turn them on after load new config file. In next version this will be fixed.
- Fixed few nasty bugs (1 old one) what could make bot logic stuck.
- Added new shiny nuke system, including one time skill use, death target use or use skill every some time.
- Fixed in spoil/sweep system to make it work faster.
- Updated Sit/Stand settings, I personally call them Sleep Settings now. They may work a bit unstable with new targeting module.
- Added test version of script editor, in future it will have more options and better help.
- Updater from now won't delete old version but rename files.
- Few minor performance fixes in l2tower bot and loader.
- Added new functions to scripts: float User:GetRangeTo(float X, Y, Z), bool User:IsMonster(), bool User:IsInCombat().
Note: Please note that some features weren't fully tested but they work better than in 184.108.40.206. Post any found bugs in Bugs & Problems section.
|04-27-2011 00:10 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
cool. the most common fuctions works perfectly. good job
|04-29-2011 10:57 AM