Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: New Update, New Problem - Please Check
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Turn off "Disable Background Performance"

Checking this option now is decreasing the FPS in game client.

Please check it.

Ty.
it's clockman fault Big Grin
//edit fixed
C495 i know that iam asking for something that will be very easy to a pro programer like u
i need script for Aeoro shillien saint i already seached whole forum but i couldn't find a working script
also pickup seems to not be working?
(08-14-2013 02:22 AM)vingz Wrote: [ -> ]- Turn off "Disable Background Performance"

Please check it.

Ty.

Yes i agree, client has low FPS, its like your video card does't have a driver. Sad so i switch back to 1.4.1.104
new functions GetGameProtocolVersion and GetL2TowerVersion not work....
(08-14-2013 09:29 AM)lightgrenade Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2013 02:22 AM)vingz Wrote: [ -> ]- Turn off "Disable Background Performance"

Please check it.

Ty.

Yes i agree, client has low FPS, its like your video card does't have a driver. Sad so i switch back to 1.4.1.104

that option is for interlude, and I tested it on interlude, it's set to 30 fps, you can always don't check it. and use internal game settings.
(08-14-2013 09:53 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2013 09:29 AM)lightgrenade Wrote: [ -> ]

Please check it.

Ty.

that option is for interlude, and I tested it on interlude, it's set to 30 fps, you can always don't check it. and use internal game settings.

Im playing at official server. Before last L2T Update, i always check it and play with FPS 30+. But now if i check it the FPS is below 10.
I'm also getting FPS lag now
can some one help me with the new update i can open only 3 windows with tower... like the ncsoft launcher. can you plz tell me what to do ???
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's