Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: new l2 launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
there is a new l2 launcher any1 have problems the launcher keep download gamguard file lf help thx
omg...if they break my python script....
Thanks
worst launcher ever...
give me some time
dsetup works, l2tower too
just launch l2 from l2.exe or by http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-l2loader-...mit-bypass
C495, whats going on with the new userSysInfoCollector.exe any idea what does that thing do?
i tried to open more than 3 clients (with this tool) and it shows the limit) so i think this doesnt works (i changed after the dll, still the same)

solved.

What ive done is this.

Ive my system normal and one for tower (last not updated with new launcher files, i dont have any idea wth this updates in system root folder)

I ran tower and clients as normally and i can run 4,5,6...
then i tried tu run a normal client to play main, so here is when the error shows up (3 clients maximum), so i did a copy from L2.bin in the clear system and rename extension to .exe after that, i deleted GG folder and .des file, and change the dsetup.dll to the MT provided in the forum, so voila i ran the last client (as .exe) with bot toons as i used to do.

Note: i deleted GG and .des file and paste the dsetup file before doing this and tried to run with launcher (i used to do that and ran 4-5 "normal" clients) now i couldnt so the unique thing ive changed was the .bin to .exe in the normal system folder to run duo, normal and bot clients.
yep, I checked it and it works.
now i need to fix my python script to update system folder on dropbox
omg they did full torrent client... no more download from web server

latest game you can download from (torrent)http://lineage2.patcher.ncsoft.com/LINEA...orrent.zip

remplace X with latest game version (2 for example)

(only 7zip can open this archive)
C495 I like a lot your little utility, thank you for share.

If you could add some features like the following it will be perfect.

- custom resolution.
- frame window.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's