Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Party buffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I wonder how does the party buffs work, never managed to make it work, I set the buffs set the target and make auto party buffs on, but still never buffs, and I am not playing chronicle god where I could just download iss script from here.
what version are you playing?
you need to invite the person you want to buff into party then on your iss type
//cfg
party buffs
add user
then add the buffs, remember for some buffs you dont need target, also make sure party buffs is turned on
and then start l2 tower.
I am playing High five
I have invited the person I want to buff (constantly in party cuz lvling both)
Yea, I am on //cfg and party buffs, added user ,added buffs, party buffs on. l2 tower is on for sure Big Grin
does everything else in l2 tower work, as in set a pve range and melee and does your char attk?
I`m also have a problem, I set everything in party buff, but wc repeat few buff until mp is 0...
If you are having the problem where you buffer keeps buffing, make sure none of your party memebers have that buff, but a higher lvl, if you are an 85iss and have ll 1 buffs, but a player joins your party who got buffed by a lvl 90iss who has lvl 2 buffs, your iss will try to rebuff them because they dont have the same buffs that you selected.
hope that makes sence.
I will try but im playing H5 with simple wc Smile
Reference URL's