Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: gameguard faill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.look i have one problem and i dont know why cz i followed all the steps: ok i run l2thower i inject i log in but when i see my char in game i have one message too "gameguard faill please restart game".what i have to do?i rlly don't understand why i get this error...
P.S. is not the 1st time when i running this program and i never get this error
which server?
(07-25-2013 15:12 PM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]which server?

naia
hi,i have problem with gameguard too when open the game window i have this gameguard error(153)-(610)...SadHuh
Plzzz some help...

(07-25-2013 18:10 PM)yogi Wrote: [ -> ]hi,i have problem with gameguard too when open the game window i have this gameguard error(153)-(610)...SadHuh
Plzzz some help...
Server Chronos
(07-25-2013 18:10 PM)yogi Wrote: [ -> ]hi,i have problem with gameguard too when open the game window i have this gameguard error(153)-(610)...SadHuh
Plzzz some help...

Plzzz some help...
Server Chronos
you put the DSETUP.dll into system folder?if not download and replace that in system folder and dont forgett to dellet all about game guard
i stiil don't get anny answerQQ
(07-26-2013 14:21 PM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]i stiil don't get anny answerQQ

i had that problem on off client, tried all guides in internet, no sense, reinstall of pc only helped Tongue
Reference URL's