Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Error Official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,i am play on chronos today is maintenance day so i am try to update with ncsoft launcer and in the end of process give me tha error

Error Code: 58 (FileGroupApplicationErrorRollbackNotAttempted):

Errors occurred while applying the patch,

and a rollback was not attempted.

The product is likely in an inconsistent state and should be repaired or reinstalled.

The patch application errors are as follows:

Error Code: 57 (ErrorRepairingTargetFile):

File could not be repaired: C:\Program Files\Lineage II\version.ini.

After this i have try to start the game with tower but i take critical error again...Huh
Plzz help

now says me gameguard problem (ErrorCode=
610)
i can't enter too, after update
So with mine as in other useless posts I have found here. The going solution seems to be a clean reinstall of both l2 and tower. Which I find to be an unacceptable answer because not everyone needs to do this. So why the few?
I am running win8 and was recently using tower. I had rebooted and bam, after the game guard error at first as always, l2.bin not working.
I have a few laptops with everything installed on it but they have never worked. Its always gg error then l2.bin not working.
The main machine worked fine after the reinstall but why must I reinstall everytime there is an update. I noticed the l2.bin not working and then I updated. This may be the common link in the latest 2 incidences this happened but doesn't explain the laptops not working.
Reference URL's