Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: question about premium account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought premium account i activate it but in game the custom menu dosent open , also the script dosent work , can someone give some help Blush
custom menu, scripts, and plugins are things you need to add depending on your needs so take a look at the forum and get the scripts you want to add an enjoy
ok so the script 1-20 who is all ready in it works??? Beacause when the char do the second quest it stop working
script 1-20 may no work fullybany more servers had many updates since they where maded. you will need update all of those scripts for custom servers, for off sserversvallso
i play official i need to update the 1-20 script?
(07-22-2013 22:07 PM)takissss Wrote: [ -> ]i play official i need to update the 1-20 script?

Yes because they were made before Lindvior and many things changed in Lindvior so the scripts are not accurate.

Use search function, I saw some ppl got them to work again on Lindvior...

Maybe someone will be kind enough to post those working scripts, if not, you need to figure out how to fix the scripts by yourself.
Reference URL's