Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Log more then 15 acc's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, im using the modified dsetup.dll that C495 posted here in forum, but I can't log more then 15 acc's on same pc, when I try to log the 16 acc, he stay on server screen and dont log. Any limitation of L2Tower or L2?

And b4 Lindvior i could login easily 25~30 acc.

Ty
the new updat consume more resources; the dsetup of c495 have a second file, in that you can set the cpu percent to can use the l2.

I use them, but i have a lot of disconnections because healers and iss require a more cpu process to bot with his multiple functions (buff, heals, resurrection) etc.

i use seven accounts, inteil i7 3770, 16 gb ram 1600 mhz, l2 loaden in a sdd drive, nvidia 550 gtx. even this, the game colapse (fukin lindvior xddd)
I don't have problems with cpu usage, I can run easily 15 acc w/o cpu/inet/vga lag.. my problem is that when i try to log the 16 acc's he don't allow me to pass the server screen.

And about the dsetup.txt it's ok, i set the cpu usage and works fine.
Its because of battleping/lowerping etc, they are limited to 15 tunnels/client. Right gues?
Why the hell do you need so many accounts going?
(07-20-2013 03:22 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]the new updat consume more resources; the dsetup of c495 have a second file, in that you can set the cpu percent to can use the l2.

I use them, but i have a lot of disconnections because healers and iss require a more cpu process to bot with his multiple functions (buff, heals, resurrection) etc.

i use seven accounts, inteil i7 3770, 16 gb ram 1600 mhz, l2 loaden in a sdd drive, nvidia 550 gtx. even this, the game colapse (fukin lindvior xddd)

Sorry but under those configuartions you can go up to 14 not 7 accounts. Quite waste of hardware imo.
(07-21-2013 11:30 AM)Akogotoobchodzi Wrote: [ -> ]Its because of battleping/lowerping etc, they are limited to 15 tunnels/client. Right gues?

when i log 15 or 16 accounts, have a lot of lag on last of them....

battleping maybe have limit of tunneling....
Reference URL's