Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Summoner issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I xp in a defined area.

Some mobs are aggro, i targeted them, used "/ignore" to disable them from targeting, i checked also /xcfg to see if they are disabled.

Situation :

I clean area of mobs, except the ones i "/ignore", but if they aggro and hit my summons, the sumoner automatic takes target on them, even if they are on ignore list.

My question, is there any way to disable this? I mean to just let mobs hit my summons, and not to care about them, and my summoner not to target them?
From what i know you cant do that, as the summoner will try to defend himself against these mobs.
there are alot of places you can hunt well on a summoner without agro mobs though, what lvl are you?
1)the mobs do not hit the summoner, in order to get auto target on the aggresive mob while having no target.

2)my issue is why the summoner is taking target on mobs that attacks his sumonns, like he has protect on his summons, instead of just letting the mobs to hit them without taking any action.

situation 1 is game design.
situation 2 is either a setting, either a protect, either smth else that i am unaware of because on clean client if u simulate this, it is not happening.
On my summoner, even if my summoner doesnt not have target, but the summons are been hit by a mob, the summons fight back, can be very annoying Sad
exactly, how can i remove this "protect" ?
you cant its build to the game
(07-17-2013 20:19 PM)thiss Wrote: [ -> ]exactly, how can i remove this "protect" ?

As Angel said, you can't, built in feature of L2 as far as i know...

Just log WITHOUT bot and go try it, you will see that your summoner will take the target of the mob attacking your summons...

It's not a setting in L2T and nothing you can't change in L2 client... Thats how summoner reacts to mobs attacks...
i hate to dissapoint both of you, but i ran the test before posting.

u can run test with tower client too, just disable pve target and put summons to run trought some aggro mobs and u will see that the summoner will not react in taking targets the mobs that hits his summons.

while activating pve target from tower, the summoner takes target the mob that hits his summons automatic.
Men for real this is pointless. if you build mobs that are aggro you will eventually die since they are hitting you and you are not doing nothing about it. Learn hot to play and exp then try botting Period!
I am not searching for unqualified advice. Since u seem not to have any idea how the game works, please do not advise. If u belive i am wrong in any way, please do the test i recomended a bit upper and see for urself.
Reference URL's