Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: targeting speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys, anybody know how to setup targeting speed?
Bot always changing targets soo fast. Real human can't do so fast targeting. So if someone around boting like u - they'll see that your title is changing so fast and another guys (bots) know that u botting aslwell.

So how to do target delay before change target?
using macro you can target on the same speed
(07-12-2013 13:44 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]using macro you can target on the same speed
don't understand, you mean put /nexttarget in to macro and use this macro in bot?
(07-12-2013 14:37 PM)power007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2013 13:44 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]using macro you can target on the same speed
don't understand, you mean put /nexttarget in to macro and use this macro in bot?

NO, he is just saying that a Legit player could use a macro to target a new mob as fast as bot can do...

So the fact that your bot is targeting a new target fast doesnt indicate to other players that you are a bot...
Why that? I'm indicating other bots by this. They title changing extremely fast.
If player come to my spot and he's title changing slowly - I know this is not a bot. That simply.
(07-12-2013 16:09 PM)power007 Wrote: [ -> ]Why that? I'm indicating other bots by this. They title changing extremely fast.
If player come to my spot and he's title changing slowly - I know this is not a bot. That simply.

Dude, if you don't understand what we are telling you, there is nothing more we can do...

We're saying the fact you change target fast doesnt mean you are a bot since a legit player can do it too... Of course some players don't retarget fast cuz they are too slow or too stupid to use simple macros...

I would never report anyone as bot simply because they change target fast!!!

If you are scared about using bot... don't use bot... as simple as that...!
I tell you real humans usually (most os them) DO NOT TARGET MOBS FAST LIKE BOT!!! anyway from u I can't get any help.

Also targeting after adena pickup it's very humanly, not targeting then picking up adena and then go to attack. And I'm not scared to use bot, I'm just trying to reproduce human.
lol. you using a bot for a reason. and no matter how hard you try it will be a bot and sooner or later can get banned. Just learn where and when to bot. Stop stressing about it or just stop botting.if you want a human playing your toon then get your little bother at the pc 24/7 xD
Lol, I haven't any brother Big Grin

But in fact this small tips and fixes can do a huge improvement of L2Tower.
-script of auto answer if someone chated to you
-targeting with pathpoint (already do that)
-slowdown targeting speed
-target after pickup

This changes can minimize risk of get banned.
(07-12-2013 18:35 PM)power007 Wrote: [ -> ]I tell you real humans usually (most os them) DO NOT TARGET MOBS FAST LIKE BOT!!! anyway from u I can't get any help.

Also targeting after adena pickup it's very humanly, not targeting then picking up adena and then go to attack. And I'm not scared to use bot, I'm just trying to reproduce human.

/ignore Big Grin

(07-12-2013 19:15 PM)angelychris Wrote: [ -> ]lol. you using a bot for a reason. and no matter how hard you try it will be a bot and sooner or later can get banned. Just learn where and when to bot. Stop stressing about it or just stop botting.if you want a human playing your toon then get your little bother at the pc 24/7 xD

+1 to this ! Cool
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's