Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: lvl 85+ spots (comebacker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello people ... I have a group of 7 characters (Feon, Siegel, Iss, Aeore, Yul, Tyr, Oth) and I was wondering if anyone knows any good place for these folks? or maybe someone could help me with a little knowledge about trio, duo, etc.. what interests me most is to raise the level of the archer. I just got back and not know the new places.
by the way all have level 85 and I search the forum.
excellent work of programmers, this bot is phenomenal.
to bad you dont have a wynn. wynn + iss all you need. the wynn is the only toon that need to be well equiped. iss just buffs and assist but dont matter.
well then i start right now to level up one
thanks for the reply =)
(07-12-2013 04:00 AM)darioorinon Wrote: [ -> ]hello people ... I have a group of 7 characters (Feon, Siegel, Iss, Aeore, Yul, Tyr, Oth) and I was wondering if anyone knows any good place for these folks? or maybe someone could help me with a little knowledge about trio, duo, etc.. what interests me most is to raise the level of the archer. I just got back and not know the new places.

If you want to raise your YUL then i recommend this:

DUO with your ISS in Fairy Settlement, in the "EASY" side.

Set your ISS to heal the YUL in case it gets hot!

I did mine this way and went well, my YUL is now 89 and 50%.

I got an APOC Thrower +3 FOCUS and 300 element.
(07-12-2013 16:13 PM)bebites Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2013 04:00 AM)darioorinon Wrote: [ -> ]hello people ... I have a group of 7 characters (Feon, Siegel, Iss, Aeore, Yul, Tyr, Oth) and I was wondering if anyone knows any good place for these folks? or maybe someone could help me with a little knowledge about trio, duo, etc.. what interests me most is to raise the level of the archer. I just got back and not know the new places.

thanks =) I'll try with yul and iss in fairy settlement
thanks for the help
(07-12-2013 20:16 PM)darioorinon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2013 16:13 PM)bebites Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks =) I'll try with yul and iss in fairy settlement
thanks for the help

No Problem...

If you find it too hard in Fairy... Try in ALTAR or SWAMP until you get a bit higher or with better weapon and gear if you don't already have that...
I have an armor TW+3 Enchanter type 60x3element and a Req Thrower+5 150holy. you think that I could get good experience there? or My Weapon is very weak?
your armor its fine you should be able to take damage if any but its best if you upgrade your wep for faster killing which equals to more exp. unless you crit often then that can help you kill them quicker
(07-13-2013 04:49 AM)darioorinon Wrote: [ -> ]I have an armor TW+3 Enchanter type 60x3element and a Req Thrower+5 150holy. you think that I could get good experience there? or My Weapon is very weak?

As Angel said, armor is fine, weapon too, but will be slower to kill mobs... Whenever you can invest in something, try getting an APOC weapon with 300 element and if its a BOW, SA FOCUS on it...

With this weapon, you can level past 95 with no problem...
Reference URL's