Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Runtime error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I got the bot set up averything working great,but after a few hours the game crashes with a runtime error and now it refuses to work beacuse of this.
I can log in and get the game working for like 30 sek then crashes again, so if anyone knows a solution to this problem I would be most gratful.
(07-11-2013 15:12 PM)Decifer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I got the bot set up averything working great,but after a few hours the game crashes with a runtime error and now it refuses to work beacuse of this.
I can log in and get the game working for like 30 sek then crashes again, so if anyone knows a solution to this problem I would be most gratful.

Delet l2.bin then Checking file update..it could be many thing cause runtime eror.
(07-11-2013 16:05 PM)nullzleep Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2013 15:12 PM)Decifer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I got the bot set up averything working great,but after a few hours the game crashes with a runtime error and now it refuses to work beacuse of this.

Delet l2.bin then Checking file update..it could be many thing cause runtime eror.

enable graphics animations in options.
(07-11-2013 17:02 PM)tundek30 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2013 16:05 PM)nullzleep Wrote: [ -> ]

enable graphics animations in options.

Tried both your solutions with little resaults unfortunately, but thank you for replying!
Reference URL's