Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2dreams after the patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Clockman, first of all, ur doing a awesome job, and I love u guys ! I cant really express how awesome u guys are, you made a easy to use bot and its damn free. Thanks again !

And second , l2dreams, destiny10x to be exact, got a new patch yesterday, and the admind wrote what was fixed, changed, etc.
He also said that the new patch is updated so the popular bot wont work, didnt say which tho. Maybe if u got time to check ? Dont want to get banned Smile.
(09-16-2011 23:40 PM)exclusive Wrote: [ -> ]Clockman, first of all, ur doing a awesome job, and I love u guys ! I cant really express how awesome u guys are, you made a easy to use bot and its damn free. Thanks again !

And second , l2dreams, destiny10x to be exact, got a new patch yesterday, and the admind wrote what was fixed, changed, etc.
He also said that the new patch is updated so the popular bot wont work, didnt say which tho. Maybe if u got time to check ? Dont want to get banned Smile.

know to be boasting ATM for us
so, had anyone tried it yet? no balls here Tongue
l2tower works like a charm stillSmile
It works properly here!
i tower on destiny and it works just fine.
i tower on destiny and it works just fine.
im running it great for 1 day...no problems Smile
Any screens ?
What for? lots of ppl alldy said its working. Its working for me aswell.
(09-19-2011 01:22 AM)exclusive Wrote: [ -> ]Any screens ?

lol rly? my guess is this is Ghost and he is trying to find out whos botting on his server.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's