Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Tip to buy premium service!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for my bad English.

What would you think people start selling the license using premium Billet as payment for Brazilians and also to other places because my credit cards are not accepted and how many people I would purchase a license, so you guys will facilitate the L2 TOWER the lives of many people, most you guys would have to sell billet license if the person buying not just for a month or two, one would have to buy the full use of (eternal) if you guys understand me, this is my suggestion.

Help in the post who is up for it!

Moderators and administrators please consider this post.

Thanks to All.
(07-08-2013 13:45 PM)nhonton Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for my bad English.

What would you think people start selling the license using premium Billet as payment for Brazilians and also to other places because my credit cards are not accepted and how many people I would purchase a license, so you guys will facilitate the L2 TOWER the lives of many people, most you guys would have to sell billet license if the person buying not just for a month or two, one would have to buy the full use of (eternal) if you guys understand me, this is my suggestion.

Help in the post who is up for it!

Moderators and administrators please consider this post.

Thanks to All.

I agree with you dude I always try to buy more can never account for the credit card, it would be good if they put the system by slips.

Post approved.
More info needed, what you precisely expect from us...
(07-08-2013 18:33 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]More info needed, what you precisely expect from us...

I need another form of payment, as many want to buy and do not have a credit card.
(07-08-2013 19:23 PM)nhonton Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2013 18:33 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]More info needed, what you precisely expect from us...

I need another form of payment, as many want to buy and do not have a credit card.

Url...
I think they want something like Western Union?
(07-08-2013 21:48 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2013 19:23 PM)nhonton Wrote: [ -> ]

Url...

https://pagseguro.uol.com.br/#rmcl
Reference URL's