Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: exp spots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats best place for exp? my party is the following:

87 tank
89 iss
89 wynn
85 yul
85 tyrr or 87 othel
87 aeore

(can't open 7th client yet)...so I've been exping fairies...but it goes slow I believe...85-86 taking too long...i also tried SH3 spawning mobs at Yin all the time...but there i died sometimes not that safe with immortal sets..is there any other place that I can atleast level up to 90 fast? I haven't tried GoG yet or any other place..if you have any suggestion tell me...

by the way I tried spoiling for this Adamantite Wire recipe at SH3 from these golems...didn't get it after many days...does it actually drop?
And you think fellow botters will reveal their spots so a bot-fight will start? hehe
Test it urself. Spend some time trying different xp spot for 30min with http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-statistics-loger

Highest xp/min rate = best spot... or look at adena rate
ye man reveal ur spots if you're not on Bartz Wink ok Grond, ill try it..

but can you atleast tell me what choices there are?dont tell me the best one..ill test em..but for a party like that I have with immortal sets, what others places can i exp except fairies and sh3 without dying? I know I could find out this by looking all over the l2 world but I think forum could save time from this heh
Reference URL's