Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: I think bot is for boting not for destroy the game ? .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all .

I want to say this program l2tower is really great but guys you start to do it so bad ... Sad

Bot in first place is for botting to take exp/money/recipes and etc. from monsters ( PVE ).

But things like antibackstab / antidisarm ah ..... it is better to remove this things they just will unbalance gameplay Sad((((

It is ok players to farm with bot ( have so many ppl who are in work/school and no have time to play then bot is good for taking exp and mats ) but it is not fair to have anti backstab and antidisarm or another thing that will fck the pvp game Sad .

I hope understand me corectly ;/
(09-16-2011 08:37 AM)newgeneration Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to all .

I want to say this program l2tower is really great but guys you start to do it so bad ... Sad

Bot in first place is for botting to take exp/money/recipes and etc. from monsters ( PVE ).

But things like antibackstab / antidisarm ah ..... it is better to remove this things they just will unbalance gameplay Sad((((

It is ok players to farm with bot ( have so many ppl who are in work/school and no have time to play then bot is good for taking exp and mats ) but it is not fair to have anti backstab and antidisarm or another thing that will fck the pvp game Sad .

I hope understand me corectly ;/

Sorry but from our point of view, we try to create any feature that there is demand for. Its up for players to decide if they will use them or not ( if something will not be available in L2Tower, they will just use other software that has this feature ).
antidissam? antiback stab? didnt knew here is something like this Big Grin
Here's everything u want, just write a script Wink
just...is there a place where i can download complete scripts?

P.S. Everything i want...i want 1hit powers... Big Grin
scripts to do things

u cant get over power
yes but how to make scripts?
(09-18-2011 16:16 PM)yahoo Wrote: [ -> ]yes but how to make scripts?

with the script editor using LUA language. theres a how to in the script section.

or for a basic script you can record one.
Reference URL's