Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Editor not working on Official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use latest version of tower and my process tower editior get always error if i type //xcfg
me too Confused any fix ??
[Image: su_sens_01.jpg]

Mr MENTALIST at your disposal.
My mind promts me that you probably didnt posted anything that relates to your error except the word "error", sir.
Pls, for more info, contact me by phone +111 111-111-11, ask Mr. Mentalist and we can define your error with my balls.
process isnt working anymore when i start the editor there no other window only process isnt working anymore im using newest update of l2tower on offical server
(07-05-2013 05:19 AM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ][Image: su_sens_01.jpg]

My mind promts me that you probably didnt posted anything that relates to your error except the word "error", sir.
Pls, for more info, contact me by phone +111 111-111-11, ask Mr. Mentalist and we can define your error with my balls.

?

(07-05-2013 05:19 AM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ][Image: su_sens_01.jpg]

?
Saving configuration not working but attaching to process is, check if you got all required .net versions installed
reinstalled/updated
Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
.NET Framework 3.5
.NET Framework 4.0.
DirectX 9
redownloaded tower (everything working outside of the game)
update tower cfg working xcfg process still broke
visual studio 2012 redistribute package, also install that, you can also update bot...
so did all that
even anti virus programm is disabled
still not running
i dont understand why its running before i update tower and after it gets broke
Same problem here - before some l2tower update it worked, now it crashes on start.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's