Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Server problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my friend server have problem and i will try to explain what problem he have... when U spamming CP HP MP potions from tower and U spamming Hit button char take stuck.. char is stucking but u can see around pvp's chats... u dont get DC or smthing just stucking... i thinked it was only my problem but when i asked him it was global problem on this server... Plseas give some advises to fix this problem... sorry for my poor english...
To much info to fast use by turn or manual non esential let tower spam cp only
Things i want to do:
1.On oly i want to not allow dual boxes (i think it is seted but ppl can join with more chars from same ip)
2. A player can get 6 subclasses, but when he wants to remove, it shows him only the retail ( first 3 ), so i want that when he want to remove a subclass, to apear all that 6 subs.
3. Solving somehow problems with Freezing in-game after using skills or GCP..dunno the exactly reason, also about Abnormal Disconnects.
4. All classes to join the Pvp zone. Im using the multifunctionzone and in configs there's no class on restriction, even so the BP's can't join.
5. Crystal enchant to work until +25 (like on l2jfrozen). So just with that crystal enchant u can do over enchant.
6. To refresh olympiad rank every hour or faster..cuz it takes too much and players don't know theyr rank.
(07-03-2013 21:42 PM)Xrongi Wrote: [ -> ]Things i want to do:
1.On oly i want to not allow dual boxes (i think it is seted but ppl can join with more chars from same ip)
2. A player can get 6 subclasses, but when he wants to remove, it shows him only the retail ( first 3 ), so i want that when he want to remove a subclass, to apear all that 6 subs.
3. Solving somehow problems with Freezing in-game after using skills or GCP..dunno the exactly reason, also about Abnormal Disconnects.
4. All classes to join the Pvp zone. Im using the multifunctionzone and in configs there's no class on restriction, even so the BP's can't join.
5. Crystal enchant to work until +25 (like on l2jfrozen). So just with that crystal enchant u can do over enchant.
6. To refresh olympiad rank every hour or faster..cuz it takes too much and players don't know theyr rank.
wrong forum ?
There mad Smile
i did It on many forums but i did not took answer....

PS : Looking for a Java develper.. i pay money...
Reference URL's