Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Problem w/ OOP/ISS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First I would like to say thanks for this amazing tool, it makes lvling a lot easier.

I am having one problem, I have tried several ISS scrips to oop buff while I lvl some subs. They work fine, besides one thing. After a while the iss will not accept invite. I have tried everything, searched forums, etc. I have also fiddled with it to see if anything works. One thing I notice is that if I go over to iss and manually target my main, it then works again.

Is there any way to keep my iss targeting my main? So that my OOP ISS script keeps working, any help apprecaited.

(06-27-2013 21:29 PM)xilluxi530 Wrote: [ -> ]First I would like to say thanks for this amazing tool, it makes lvling a lot easier.

I am having one problem, I have tried several ISS scrips to oop buff while I lvl some subs. They work fine, besides one thing. After a while the iss will not accept invite. I have tried everything, searched forums, etc. I have also fiddled with it to see if anything works. One thing I notice is that if I go over to iss and manually target my main, it then works again.

Is there any way to keep my iss targeting my main? So that my OOP ISS script keeps working, any help apprecaited.

pls can anyone help me with this?
Reference URL's