Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 한국사용자을 위한 서버토론이 필요합니다.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's a good idea to make l2tower for Korea,NCsoft started classic c1 based on the last GOD update.
@Divinewings what you mean C1 whit GOD update? whaaaaaat? have any English links for this ?
(06-02-2014 18:59 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]@Divinewings what you mean C1 whit GOD update? whaaaaaat? have any English links for this ?

some people don't know what is C1-C2-...C4 and Gracia, h5... ect... so don't blame them Big Grin.
Just call it L2 Classisc
it is a mix of c1-c3 chronicles with some new updates like radar and miscellaneous.
Price is ~9.99 to play, then it will be like 30$ per month.
links?
it's real c1 whit god client and UI seen it on stream today, wtb account and English client

;P
(06-17-2013 21:16 PM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]imo its better not to support korean versions, because real game developers like this wont develop anti bots and since ncwest dont do thing, we are safe using tower Tongue

yep if developers from korea start to find anti boot for tower we will heave allots of problemsBig Grin
nonsense they ware already botting dwarfs allover
is it possible to use bot on official l2 korea classic server?
please tell me I will pay I am playing there
@dolos we don't have the client or accounts if you could provide some test accounts/ client we can test tower
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's